Cheese recipes are always a hit, and one classic that never fails to impress is the Caprese Salad Skewers. These delightful skewers are not only visually appealing but also bursting with fresh flavors. Perfect for a quick appetizer or a light lunch, this recipe is sure to become a favorite.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|15 mins||0 mins||15 mins||4 servings|
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved (300g)
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella balls, drained (225g)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Wooden skewers
- Thread a cherry tomato half onto a wooden skewer, followed by a fresh mozzarella ball and a basil leaf. Repeat this pattern until the skewer is filled, leaving some space at the end for easy handling.
- Place the skewers on a serving platter or plate, making sure to leave some space between each skewer.
- Drizzle the skewers with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic glaze.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Caprese Salad Skewers are perfect for a variety of occasions. Serve them as an appetizer at a summer barbecue, bring them to a potluck, or enjoy them as a light lunch. They also make a lovely addition to a cheese platter. No matter how you serve them, these skewers are sure to impress your guests with their vibrant colors and delicious flavors. Enjoy!