Are you looking for a delicious and healthy side dish that is also gluten-free? Look no further than this recipe for Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes with Rosemary! This flavorful dish is a great alternative to traditional mashed potatoes and is sure to impress your family and friends. With the added touch of rosemary, it's the perfect complement to any meal. So, let's get cooking!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 mins||20 mins||30 mins||4 servings|
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets (about 4 cups) (907 g)
- 2 medium russet potatoes, peeled and diced (about 2 cups) (340 g)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (42 g)
- 1/4 cup milk (60 ml)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil. Add the cauliflower florets and diced potatoes. Cook for about 10-15 minutes, or until they are fork-tender.
- Drain the cauliflower and potatoes well and return them to the pot.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Pour the melted butter and garlic mixture over the cauliflower and potatoes. Add the milk, fresh rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Using a potato masher or immersion blender, mash the cauliflower and potatoes until smooth and creamy. Adjust the consistency by adding more milk if needed.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve the cauliflower mashed potatoes with rosemary hot as a side dish to your favorite main course.
This cauliflower mashed potatoes recipe is a versatile dish that pairs well with a variety of meals. Serve it alongside roasted chicken, grilled steak, or even as a vegetarian main dish. It's also a great option for holiday dinners or potluck gatherings. Enjoy!
Note: You can also customize this recipe by adding your favorite toppings, such as shredded cheese, crispy bacon bits, or chopped chives. Get creative and make it your own!