Cheese-Stuffed Garlic Bread is a delicious and indulgent recipe that combines the flavors of garlic, melted cheese, and crispy bread. This recipe is perfect for cheese lovers and is sure to be a hit at any gathering or as a tasty side dish.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|15 mins||20 mins||35 mins||6 servings|
- 1 loaf of French bread
- 1/2 cup (113g) unsalted butter, softened
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (56g) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup (113g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (113g) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (56g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5g) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25g) black pepper
- Special note: You can use any combination of your favorite cheeses for this recipe. Feel free to experiment with different flavors!
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Slice the French bread loaf in half lengthwise, creating two long pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix together the softened butter, minced garlic, chopped parsley, salt, and black pepper.
- Spread the garlic butter mixture evenly over both halves of the bread.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese evenly over one half of the bread.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese evenly over the other half of the bread.
- Carefully place the two halves of the bread back together, creating a sandwich.
- Wrap the bread tightly in aluminum foil, ensuring it is completely covered.
- Place the foil-wrapped bread on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove the foil from the bread and sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Return the bread to the oven, uncovered, and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Slice the Cheese-Stuffed Garlic Bread into individual servings and serve warm.
- Cheese-Stuffed Garlic Bread is perfect as an appetizer for parties or gatherings.
- It pairs well with pasta dishes, soups, or salads.
- This recipe is a great addition to game day spreads or movie nights.
Enjoy the cheesy goodness of this delectable Cheese-Stuffed Garlic Bread recipe. It's sure to be a crowd-pleaser!