If you're a fan of cheese and delicious pasta dishes, then this Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Pasta recipe is perfect for you! It combines tender chicken, creamy Alfredo sauce, and a generous amount of cheese to create a mouthwatering meal that will satisfy your cravings. Whether you're cooking for a family dinner or a special occasion, this recipe is sure to impress.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
- 8 ounces (226g) fettuccine pasta
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons (28g) butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
- 1 cup (240ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (240ml) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Cook the fettuccine pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the chicken pieces to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 6-8 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and pour in the heavy cream. Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese until it melts and forms a creamy sauce.
- Add the cooked fettuccine pasta to the skillet and toss to coat it evenly with the sauce. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes to heat through.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the pasta and cover the skillet with a lid. Let it sit for a few minutes until the cheese melts and becomes gooey.
- Remove the lid and garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
- Serve the Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Pasta hot and enjoy!
This Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Pasta is perfect for a cozy family dinner or a gathering with friends. Serve it with a side of garlic bread or a fresh green salad for a complete and satisfying meal. It's also a great option for potlucks or meal prepping. This dish reheats well, so you can enjoy the leftovers for lunch or dinner the next day.