If you're looking for a delicious gluten-free treat, these Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies with Sea Salt are the perfect option. Made with coconut flour and packed with chocolate chips, these cookies are not only tasty but also a healthier alternative. The addition of sea salt adds a delightful savory touch that balances out the sweetness.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 12 mins
Total Time: 27 mins
Servings: 12 cookies
- 1/2 cup (113g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (50g) packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (56g) coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (135g) chocolate chips
- Sea salt, for sprinkling on top
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the bowl. Beat the mixture until smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until a dough forms.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to portion out the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Gently press down on each dough portion to slightly flatten.
- Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt on top of each cookie for an extra burst of flavor.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies with Sea Salt are perfect for any occasion. Enjoy them as an afternoon snack, pack them in lunchboxes, or serve them at parties. They pair well with a glass of cold milk or a hot cup of coffee. These cookies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth while still being gluten-free.