Are you looking for a delicious and gluten-free breakfast option? Look no further than these Coconut Flour Pancake Muffins! They are fluffy, moist, and packed with the tropical flavor of coconut. Whether you have a gluten intolerance or simply want to try something different, these muffins are the perfect choice. They are easy to make and can be enjoyed on their own or with your favorite toppings. Give them a try and start your day off right!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 mins||20 mins||30 mins||12 muffins|
- 1 cup coconut flour (120g)
- 1/2 cup almond flour (60g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (120ml)
- 1/4 cup honey (60ml)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (60ml)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Shredded coconut for topping (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until well combined. Add the coconut milk, honey, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring until just combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- If desired, sprinkle shredded coconut on top of each muffin for added texture and flavor.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow the muffins to cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These Coconut Flour Pancake Muffins are delicious on their own, but you can also get creative with your toppings. Here are a few serving suggestions to inspire you:
- Spread a dollop of almond butter or peanut butter on top for added richness.
- Drizzle with maple syrup or honey for a touch of sweetness.
- Serve with fresh berries and a sprinkle of powdered sugar for a burst of color.
- Enjoy as a grab-and-go breakfast or pack them in your lunchbox for a midday treat.
These muffins are not only gluten-free but also a great option for anyone looking to incorporate more coconut into their diet. They are perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even as a snack. Give them a try and indulge in the delightful combination of coconut and pancakes!