Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta is a delicious and comforting dish that is perfect for any occasion. This recipe combines al dente pasta with a rich and creamy garlic parmesan sauce that will leave you wanting more. It's quick and easy to make, making it a great option for busy weeknight dinners. Let's get started!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 mins||15 mins||25 mins||4 servings|
- 8 ounces (227g) fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoons (28g) butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
- 1 cup (100g) grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Cook the fettuccine pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
Pour in the heavy cream and bring it to a gentle simmer. Let it cook for about 2-3 minutes until it thickens slightly.
Gradually whisk in the grated Parmesan cheese until it melts and the sauce becomes smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add the cooked fettuccine pasta to the skillet and toss until it is well coated with the creamy garlic Parmesan sauce.
Remove from heat and garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Serve the Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta hot and enjoy!
- This pasta dish pairs well with a simple green salad or garlic bread.
- It is a versatile recipe that can be served as a main course or as a side dish.
- Perfect for family dinners, potlucks, or even date nights at home.
Enjoy the creamy goodness of this Garlic Parmesan Pasta recipe. It's a crowd-pleasing dish that will satisfy your cravings for a comforting and flavorful meal.