Roasting a pork tenderloin with garlic and herbs is a delicious and flavorful way to elevate this lean cut of meat. The combination of garlic, herbs, and a juicy tenderloin creates a mouthwatering dish that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or simply preparing a weeknight meal, this recipe is sure to impress. So let's get started!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 mins||30 mins||40 mins||4 servings|
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each) (907 grams)
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Optional: 1 lemon, sliced
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, chopped rosemary, chopped thyme, olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Mix well to create a flavorful herb paste.
- Pat the pork tenderloins dry with a paper towel. This will help the herb paste adhere to the meat.
- Rub the herb paste all over the pork tenderloins, making sure to coat them evenly. Allow the pork to marinate in the herb paste for at least 15 minutes to enhance the flavors.
- If desired, place lemon slices on top of the pork tenderloins for added freshness and tanginess.
- Heat a large oven-safe skillet or roasting pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the pork tenderloins to the pan and sear them for about 2 minutes on each side until they develop a golden brown crust.
- Transfer the skillet or roasting pan to the preheated oven and roast the pork tenderloins for about 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C). Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the tenderloins, so it's best to use a meat thermometer to ensure they are cooked to perfection.
- Once cooked, remove the pork tenderloins from the oven and let them rest for about 5 minutes before slicing. This will allow the juices to redistribute, resulting in a tender and juicy pork.
- Slice the roasted pork tenderloins into medallions and serve them hot. You can also garnish with additional fresh herbs or lemon slices for an extra pop of flavor.
This Garlic Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin pairs well with a variety of side dishes. Serve it with roasted vegetables, such as carrots and potatoes, or a fresh salad for a complete and satisfying meal. This dish is perfect for special occasions, family dinners, or even meal prepping for the week ahead. Enjoy the succulent flavors of this roasted pork tenderloin and impress your loved ones with a delicious homemade meal!