Roasted potatoes are a classic side dish that pairs well with many main courses. This recipe takes it up a notch by adding the flavors of garlic and rosemary, giving the potatoes a fragrant and savory taste. Perfect for any holiday gathering or special occasion, these Garlic Rosemary Roasted Potatoes are sure to impress your guests.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 mins||40 mins||50 mins||4 servings|
- 2 pounds (907 grams) of baby potatoes, washed and halved
- 3 tablespoons (45 milliliters) of olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons (28 grams) of fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 grams) of black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the halved baby potatoes, olive oil, minced garlic, chopped rosemary, salt, and black pepper. Toss well to coat the potatoes evenly with the seasonings.
- Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer.
- Roast the potatoes in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside. Make sure to toss the potatoes halfway through the cooking time to ensure even browning.
- Once the potatoes are done, remove them from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the Garlic Rosemary Roasted Potatoes as a side dish alongside your favorite main course. They pair well with roasted chicken, grilled steak, or even a vegetarian stir-fry.
- These Garlic Rosemary Roasted Potatoes are perfect for holiday gatherings, dinner parties, or any special occasion.
- Serve them as a side dish for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or Easter meals.
- They also make a delicious addition to a Sunday roast or a backyard barbecue.
Enjoy these flavorful and aromatic Garlic Rosemary Roasted Potatoes as a delicious side dish that will elevate any meal.