Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Chops
Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Chops are a delicious and flavorful dish that is perfect for any occasion. The combination of sweet honey and tangy mustard creates a mouthwatering glaze that perfectly complements the juicy pork chops. This recipe is easy to make and will impress your family and friends. So, let's get cooking!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 mins||20 mins||30 mins||4 servings|
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
Special Notes: You can adjust the amount of honey and mustard according to your taste preference. If you prefer a sweeter glaze, add more honey. For a spicier kick, add a touch of cayenne pepper to the mustard mixture.
- Preheat your grill or stovetop grill pan to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dijon mustard, honey, olive oil, minced garlic, dried thyme, salt, and black pepper.
- Generously brush both sides of the pork chops with the honey mustard glaze.
- Place the pork chops on the grill and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side, or until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C). Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the chops.
- While the pork chops are cooking, brush them with the remaining glaze every few minutes for an extra burst of flavor.
- Once cooked, remove the pork chops from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
- Serve the Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Chops with roasted vegetables and mashed potatoes for a complete meal.
- This dish is perfect for a family dinner or a gathering with friends.
- Pair it with a side salad for a lighter option.
- It also makes a great main course for special occasions or holiday dinners.
Enjoy these Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Chops and savor the delicious flavors that will leave you wanting more. Happy cooking!