Are you looking for a delicious and healthy dinner option? Look no further than this Keto Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry recipe. Packed with flavor and low in carbs, this dish is perfect for those following a ketogenic diet. The tender chicken and crisp broccoli are coated in a savory sauce that will leave you wanting more. Let's get cooking!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 mins||15 mins||25 mins||4 servings|
- 1 pound (450g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (5g) ginger, grated
- 2 cups (300g) broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup (75g) sliced bell peppers
- 1/4 cup (60ml) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) low-sodium oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5g) red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce and sesame oil. Add the sliced chicken and toss until well coated. Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and grated ginger, and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the marinated chicken to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until cooked through and slightly browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the broccoli florets and sliced bell peppers. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, rice vinegar, oyster sauce, and optional red pepper flakes. Pour the sauce into the skillet with the vegetables.
- Return the cooked chicken to the skillet and toss everything together until well coated in the sauce. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- Serve the Keto Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry hot, garnished with fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
This Keto Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry is a versatile dish that can be enjoyed on its own as a complete meal or paired with cauliflower rice for a more filling option. It's perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or meal prep. You can also customize the recipe by adding other low-carb vegetables like zucchini or mushrooms. Enjoy this flavorful and healthy stir fry any time!