Who says you can't have a delicious sweet treat while following a keto diet? These Keto Chocolate Coconut Bars are the perfect guilt-free indulgence. Packed with rich chocolate flavor and the tropical taste of coconut, these bars are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Plus, they are super easy to make! So let's get started.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|15 mins||30 mins||45 mins||12 bars|
- 1 cup (240g) coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup (85g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup (60g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (20g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (60g) powdered erythritol (or your preferred keto-friendly sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces (115g) sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped
- Make sure to use unsweetened shredded coconut and unsweetened cocoa powder to keep the recipe keto-friendly.
- You can adjust the sweetness by adding more or less powdered erythritol according to your taste.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the melted coconut oil, shredded coconut, almond flour, cocoa powder, powdered erythritol, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well until all the ingredients are fully combined.
- Line a square baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some overhang for easy removal of the bars later.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly, pressing it down firmly.
- Place the baking dish in the refrigerator and chill for at least 30 minutes, or until the mixture is firm.
- Meanwhile, melt the sugar-free dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth and melted.
- Remove the baking dish from the refrigerator and pour the melted chocolate over the chilled coconut mixture. Spread it evenly using a spatula.
- Return the baking dish to the refrigerator and let it chill for another 15 minutes, or until the chocolate is set.
- Once fully set, remove the bars from the baking dish using the parchment paper overhang. Cut into desired-sized bars.
- Store the Keto Chocolate Coconut Bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
These Keto Chocolate Coconut Bars are perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings. They make a great snack or dessert for any occasion. Serve them at parties, potlucks, or enjoy them as a post-workout treat. You can also pack them as a delicious on-the-go snack. Enjoy!