Are you looking for a delicious and comforting dessert to enjoy during the holiday season? Look no further than this delightful Pumpkin Bread Pudding recipe. Made with warm spices and creamy pumpkin, this dessert is the perfect treat for any holiday gathering. Whether you're hosting a Thanksgiving feast or simply want to indulge in a festive dessert, this Pumpkin Bread Pudding will surely satisfy your sweet tooth.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|15 mins||45 mins||1 hr||8 servings|
- 1 loaf of day-old bread, cut into cubes (about 8 cups) (227 g)
- 2 cups whole milk (480 ml)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree (240 g)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (100 g)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar (100 g)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (5 ml)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (2 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg (1 g)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves (0.5 g)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (1.5 g)
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Caramel sauce, for serving
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt. Whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Add the bread cubes to the bowl and gently toss to coat the bread with the pumpkin mixture. Allow the bread to soak in the mixture for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the bread mixture to the prepared baking dish, spreading it out evenly. Press down slightly to ensure the bread is submerged in the liquid.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the center is set.
- Remove the bread pudding from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce. Enjoy!
This Pumpkin Bread Pudding is best served warm, making it a cozy and comforting dessert for holiday gatherings. It pairs perfectly with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a sprinkle of powdered sugar. Whether you're celebrating Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any other festive occasion, this pumpkin-infused treat is sure to impress your family and friends.