Who says pumpkin spice is only for lattes? These delicious Pumpkin Spice Pancakes are a perfect way to enjoy the cozy flavors of fall. Whether you're looking for a special breakfast treat or a festive addition to your holiday brunch, these pancakes are sure to impress. So grab your maple syrup and get ready to indulge in fluffy, spiced goodness!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 mins||15 mins||25 mins||4 servings|
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (180 grams)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar (37.5 grams)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (12 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (2.5 grams)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (2 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg (1 gram)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger (0.5 grams)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves (0.5 grams)
- 1 cup milk (240 milliliters)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (120 grams)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter (28 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (5 milliliters)
- Butter or oil for cooking
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; a few lumps are okay.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Add a small amount of butter or oil to coat the surface.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter or oil to the skillet as needed.
- Serve the pancakes warm with your favorite toppings, such as maple syrup, whipped cream, or chopped nuts.
These Pumpkin Spice Pancakes are perfect for a cozy holiday breakfast or brunch. They pair well with a hot cup of coffee or a glass of apple cider. You can also add a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon for an extra festive touch. Enjoy them on Thanksgiving morning or any time you're in the mood for a taste of fall!