Are you looking for a delicious gluten-free recipe that is both healthy and satisfying? Look no further than this mouthwatering Zucchini Fettuccine with Tomato Basil Sauce. It's a perfect dish for those who enjoy flavorful Italian cuisine while following a gluten-free diet. This recipe combines the freshness of zucchini with a rich tomato basil sauce, creating a dish that is both light and comforting. Get ready to indulge in a bowl of zucchini goodness!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|15 mins||20 mins||35 mins||4 servings|
- 4 medium zucchinis, spiralized into fettuccine-like strands
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, dried oregano, dried basil, salt, and black pepper to the skillet. Stir everything together and let the sauce simmer for about 10 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- While the sauce is simmering, spiralize the zucchinis into fettuccine-like strands using a spiralizer.
- Add the zucchini strands to the skillet with the tomato basil sauce. Toss everything together gently, ensuring that the zucchini is evenly coated with the sauce.
- Cook the zucchini fettuccine for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the strands have softened slightly but still have a bit of crunch.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and garnish the dish with fresh basil leaves. If desired, sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese on top for added flavor.
- Serve the zucchini fettuccine with tomato basil sauce immediately and enjoy!
This Zucchini Fettuccine with Tomato Basil Sauce is a versatile dish that can be enjoyed on its own as a light lunch or dinner. You can also serve it as a side dish alongside grilled chicken or fish for a complete and satisfying meal. It's a great option for those following a gluten-free diet or looking to incorporate more vegetables into their meals. Whether it's a casual weeknight dinner or a special occasion, this recipe is sure to impress your taste buds and leave you feeling nourished.
So, grab a fork and dig into this gluten-free delight! Your taste buds will thank you.