If you're looking for a delicious and satisfying vegetarian recipe, look no further than Zucchini Noodle Alfredo. This creamy and flavorful dish is a perfect choice for those following a vegetarian diet. With its combination of zucchini noodles and a rich Alfredo sauce, it's a healthier twist on a classic pasta dish.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|15 mins||15 mins||30 mins||4 servings|
- 4 medium zucchinis, spiralized (800 grams)
- 2 tablespoons butter (28 grams)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream (240 ml)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (100 grams)
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for about 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add the spiralized zucchini noodles to the skillet and toss them with the garlic and butter. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, until the noodles are slightly softened.
- Pour the heavy cream into the skillet and stir well to combine with the zucchini noodles. Bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat to low and gradually add the grated Parmesan cheese to the skillet, stirring constantly until the cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Season the sauce with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Remove the skillet from heat and garnish the dish with fresh parsley.
- Serve the Zucchini Noodle Alfredo immediately while it's still hot.
Zucchini Noodle Alfredo is a versatile dish that can be enjoyed on its own as a main course or paired with a side salad for a complete meal. It's perfect for vegetarians looking for a satisfying pasta alternative. This recipe is also great for dinner parties or special occasions when you want to impress your guests with a delicious and healthy dish.
So why not give this flavorful and creamy Zucchini Noodle Alfredo a try? Your taste buds and your vegetarian friends will thank you!