Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Mushrooms with Marinara Dipping Sauce
Are you looking for a delicious vegetarian appetizer that will impress your guests? Look no further! These Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Mushrooms with Marinara Dipping Sauce are the perfect combination of flavors and textures. The earthy mushrooms are stuffed with a creamy mixture of spinach and ricotta cheese, then baked to perfection. The marinara dipping sauce adds a tangy and savory element that complements the mushrooms beautifully. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or simply craving a tasty snack, these stuffed mushrooms are sure to be a hit!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|15 mins||25 mins||40 mins||4 servings|
- 24 medium-sized cremini mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and set them aside. Place the mushroom caps on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the chopped spinach to the skillet and cook until wilted, approximately 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool slightly.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Finely chop the reserved mushroom stems and add them to the ricotta mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon the ricotta and spinach mixture into each mushroom cap, filling them generously. Place the stuffed mushrooms back onto the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is golden brown.
- While the mushrooms are baking, heat the marinara sauce in a small saucepan over low heat until warmed through.
- Once the mushrooms are ready, remove them from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Serve the stuffed mushrooms warm with a side of marinara dipping sauce. Garnish with fresh parsley for an extra touch of freshness.
These Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Mushrooms with Marinara Dipping Sauce make a fantastic appetizer for any occasion. They are perfect for dinner parties, holiday gatherings, or even as a tasty snack. Serve them alongside a fresh salad or as part of a vegetarian spread. Your guests will love the combination of flavors and the satisfying bite-sized portions. Enjoy!